- Molasses is high in calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium.
- It also contains sulfur and a host of micro nutrients, carbohydrates and trace minerals from the original cane material.
- It is liquid molasses that can be used alone, or as a component in both sprays and soil drenches, and can be an important addition to your organic fertilization program.
- Reduces damage to roots caused by root parasites during the process of decomposition.
- Stimulates the quick microbial decay of residual organic matter.
- Increases fruit and vegetable yields.
- Reduces plant stress by applying phytochelatins to foliage.
15 in stock (can be backordered)